Flexible, Enduring, and Peaceful Society of Coexistence
Hiroshima University is located in Hiroshima, which was proclaimed a City of Peace after the dropping of the atomic bomb. One of the basic principles of the university is the pursuit of peace. The taoyaka society that is the aim of this program is based on this principle, and we believe that because of its principle of pursuing peace, this is an issue that must be addressed by Hiroshima University. We are initiating an educational program to train human resources who can take the lead in development that connects culture, technology and society.
- Academic Mentor Interview
- (April. 27) The 66th TAOYAKA Program Seminar
- (May 16th) Onsite Team Project Proposal Presentation will be held
- Opening Ceremony wad held on April 6th
- (April ７)The 65th TAOYAKA Program Seminar