Flexible, Enduring, and Peaceful Society of Coexistence
Hiroshima University is located in Hiroshima, which was proclaimed a City of Peace after the dropping of the atomic bomb. One of the basic principles of the university is the pursuit of peace. The taoyaka society that is the aim of this program is based on this principle, and we believe that because of its principle of pursuing peace, this is an issue that must be addressed by Hiroshima University. We are initiating an educational program to train human resources who can take the lead in development that connects culture, technology and society.
- (Apr. 25) The 104th TAOYAKA Program Seminar
- (Mar. 29) The 105th & 106th TAOYAKA Program Seminar
- Career Exploration and Advising session was held!
- (Mar. 14) The 103rd TAOYAKA Program Seminar
- Application Guideline for Oct 2017 or Apr 2018 Enrollment Released