Flexible, Enduring, and Peaceful Society of Coexistence
Hiroshima University is located in Hiroshima, which was proclaimed a City of Peace after the dropping of the atomic bomb. One of the basic principles of the university is the pursuit of peace. The taoyaka society that is the aim of this program is based on this principle, and we believe that because of its principle of pursuing peace, this is an issue that must be addressed by Hiroshima University. We are initiating an educational program to train human resources who can take the lead in development that connects culture, technology and society.
- (August 5) The 74th TAOYAKA Program Seminar
- （Onsite Team Project）Taoyaka students created the page “INAKA INE” on Facebook
- (Jul. 6)The 73rd TAOYAKA Program Seminar
- (July. 15) The 71st TAOYAKA Program Seminar
- (July 14) The 72nd TAOYAKA Program Seminar